I had a Peel Script on my site up until a few days ago but I took it down for the new blog design. "Although I'm making a new one for a promotion."
Did you ever see the Peel Ad script and wish you had one on your site but didn't know where to get it, How to use it or it was just to expensive. Problem solved!
I've seen programs and scripts to make Peel Ads advertised for anywhere from 4 to 50 dollars online. I've done a bit of digging and found it for Free!

The first one is at Webpicasso and is totally Free, If you don't mind working with scripts a bit. You can do a heck of a lot. View the Homepage and get the script.

The second one is at Free Page Peel, This one is a lot easier to use. Simply edit the image templates provided on the homepage. Place them in the Peel creator on the main site and it produces a zip file with the code and the Html to display the Peel.
View the Homepage

So there you have it, All the tools and resources you need to create awesome peel ads 100% Free, Remember at Free2ls.com I provide only the best. Subscribe to the Email or Rss so you can get each new post every day and save yourself a Ton of Money!!

Wordwiz

1 comments

  1. Erelas  

    April 18, 2009

    Good heads up on that script, thanks :)

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates