Traffic Contest on Free2ls.com!

OK here's what I'm going to do this month just to check out any sort of response I'll get from it. This is a Comment Post contest, Very simple I want to get more of my visitors commenting on my posts so I've come up with a fun win-win way to do it.
Here are the details of the Traffic Contest.
Every Friday All users who have posted a comment on Free2ls.com will have the opportunity to win the top banner spot on this page. The winner will be picked by me WordWiz and will be judged on most posts and most relevant quility posts. That person will get to place a banner of their choosing on the top banner spot until the next Friday. "Can be yours or a sponsor"
Then after 4 weeks "4 Fridays of winners" All people who have posted relevant comments "Not spam, Or 1 sentence posts" will get the chance to win a Traffic Blast of 10,000 Targeted Traffic Unique Visitors.
Your site can not contain any popups/popins/popunders, background sounds, adult, gambling, or illegal materials to be eligible.
There Must be at least 10 comments per post for this contest to be active!
All winners will be decided by my and I have final say so there!
Good Luck and Happy Commenting!
Remember Make it a Relevant Quality Comment.

WordWiz

0 comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates