Freeware Download At Bottom!
I am constantly amazed by the amount of people who read this blog and who don't post. Anytime you are at another blog and have the opportunity to post you should always do so and here's why. Having your link on other Blogs or Websites is important for 2 reasons. First visitors to that site who read your comment may click on your link and come visit your site and secondly having your link on many sites will increase your relevancy and page ranking in the search engines.
I find it funny that lots of folks will take the time to send me an email saying " Hey great site would you like to trade links. " When if they just posted a comment on the post itself their link would be there anyway.
One common mistake that a lot of people make is to just say something like " Great Post " and just leave their URL bad idea, Most blog and website owners are a little more savvy than that and can see right through it that all you want is to get link out there.
I'm always on the lookout for the opportunity to post on someone Else's blog and usually try to do at least 10 or so a day. I usually give a quick scan of the article or post if it's good then I read the whole thing, if not I just pick out the major points and then make a post.

When you post a comment on someones blog here's a couple ideas.

1) Compliment something specific about the post " Everyone loves to have their ego stroked and it pretty much guarantees acceptance of your post. "

2) If you can add something to the post that the owner may have forgotten or just not known, You can also say " Hey thanks I usually try This and it works pretty good too." Now the benefit of this Is someone reading the comments may like whatever you have added to the conversation and come to your blog or website.

3) Leave a link, Whats the point if you don't leave you link to be spidered and visitors to follow.

I hope this helps, Btw if your reading this take the time to post and leave your link. You're already here so you may as well.

Here's one more Exciting Piece of News, I'm making the program that I use for finding Keyword Targeted Back Links available to my readers for Free.
Free2ls.com Blog Backlinks is a handy little piece of software that no Blog owner should ever be without. some of the features are.

1) Type in your Keyword and your URL and the program with search for posts in blogs under that keyword that you can comment on, It will also tell you if your URL is already there.

2) Tells you the Page Rank of the Blogs.

3) Double click and It will take you to the Post so you can leave your comment.

Free2ls.com Blog Backlinks is a great program that I'm sure you'll love and love to use. I use it every day and I can honestly say I would never be without it.
This program is 100% Free but there is one small condition, I would like you to input email address into the opt-in form at the top right of the page and agree to receive the Free2ls.com Newsletter once a week. Don't worry you have my word you'll never receive any spam or sales newsletters from me just Free Rated and Reviewed resources for Blog and Website owners. That's it nothing more.

You can go to the Download page here:
Free2ls.com Blog Backlinks

Wordwiz

9 comments

  1. Wiccan Wonder  

    April 14, 2009

    Yeah, I thought the same too intitially, but then I realised that people may not want to reveal their links since they may be posting something controversial, though I'm not.

  2. Kim  

    April 14, 2009

    Backlinks are important in optimizing your site. These are one of the indicators used by search engines like Google and Yahoo to know how popular your site is. Also, with the use of these backlinks, these would help increase the traffic and link popularity of your site. Link popularity I am referring to is the number of quality links that are linked to your site. In doing backlinks, there are three effective ways on how to build such links - one way, two way and the three way. The most commonly used is the two way link exchange because it is simply exchanging links among other webmasters. Always remember to link to quality and relevant sites only. In addition, you have to check on your site if the links are active and fix all broken links and images because this will affect the quality of your site.

  3. Anonymous  

    April 14, 2009

    I love the opportunity to gain a little link juice so I will certainly not let your invitation go unanswered. Thanks.

  4. Cookin' Canuck  

    April 14, 2009

    Great information! I comment on other blog occasionally but, after reading this post, I am going to increase my daily postings. Thanks for the tips.

    http://cookincanuck.blogspot.co

  5. Cookin' Canuck  

    April 14, 2009

    Of course, it helps if I actually put in the full link, right?

    http://cookincanuck.blogspot.com

  6. Bacchus  

    April 14, 2009

    Great post! It is amazing how just posting comments and leaving a link can bring in new readers to a blog.

    http://morrotech.blogspot.com/

  7. Grey Fuzz  

    April 14, 2009

    Very good advice, though I think most just don't care, seemingly they post away and have no ambition to TRY to gain readership. Such is life. The more links followed to your site/page the more often search engine spiders will queue up another visit for you... make s large difference for those that update/post often.

    Grey Fuzz

  8. billy  

    April 16, 2009

    real info here. thanks.

  9. D-Roc Photo  

    April 23, 2009

    Great info. I didn't realize how a simple thing like commenting on other blogs could help provide more traffic for my own site. Excellent post.

    http://www.drocphoto.com

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates