Do the free Traffic Exchanges deliver as promised? Well to be honest I'd have to say somewhat. Why? Even though you can get your site out there the Quality of visitors is just not very good. If you're planning on promoting a sales type of page or want someone to read your blog or website these are not the place to do it.
What they can do is if you create a splash page that will attract the surfers attention and get them to open up a new window or part with their email address then that's the way to do it.
So here's how the last 24 hours has gone since I created my Splash page " you can see it Here."
One of the things I like most about Traffic-Splash " Besides the great bonuses " Is that there is a Free Site Rotator you can use. It's very simple just put in your list of pages you want displayed and it will rotate them along with an advertising bar on top with your referral link embedded in,
"You can see an example of mine Here " I'm running my main splash page as well as two splash pages advertising the other exchanges for 33% showing of a different page per each display , I ran the rotator on 2 other exchanges Easyhits4u and StartXchange and just a regular link at Traffic-Splash.
Here's whats happened in the last 24 hours, I've gotten several new sign-ups at Host2ls.com, I've gotten 2 sign-ups at Easyhits4u, 2 at Traffic-splash and 1 at another site I surf and was in one of my other rotators called DragonSurf. Referrals are a great way to build your exchange downline, You get a percentage of sales and clicks for each user you refer.
If you use the Exchanges to your advantage then yes they can work for you quite well but just like anything else don't expect miracles and be prepared to work at it.
Remember, If you join any of the exchanges under my Referral link I'll do my best to help you out like giving extra impressions and mentoring on the Exchanges. Well that it's for now and be sure to check back as I've got 3 or 4 more posts I'll be making over the next day or so with some great tips and tools.
TIP: To maximize your displays on the Surf Exchanges, Tab your browser and open 3 or 4 exchanges at a time. Then as your surfing the net or working on your site or blog you can tab back and forth between them and click for maximum credits.
WordWiz
Free Traffic, Surfing your way to the Top! part 2
Posted by WordWiz Labels: design, free, rank, traffic exchange, web hosting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments
Post a Comment